Monday, July 25, 2016

Me Time! Recharge Time!


I hate the phrase "Me Time"!
I feel like it sounds so selfish and in these very selfish days I feel I should be careful how I say things. 
I know that probably sounds silly to most of you. Most mom's I know use that phrase often. I know it's good to have time for myself and I do love nap time but I just don't like the phrase.It is really important for mothers to get time to themselves. It's important to still be you and do what you love to do. 
I love saying recharging. That's what I'm doing, I'm recharging and getting myself some time to be me.
My time for myself is during nap time and it depends on the season and day of the week on what I do with that time.
Summer time!
During summer I love to take that time to read while laying out in the sunshine tanning, paint my nails, work out or of course yard work with no interruptions is always nice.
Winter time!
In the winter I like to read, paint or workout. 
On weekends I like to take nap time and spend it with my husband in usually whatever he would like to do (which is video games). 
In our house we love nap time. It's such a quiet time of day to relax. The older two kids will read books or play a board game. 
It's just a nice time to relax together and just have a bit of quiet time. 


Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.












No comments:

Post a Comment