Thursday, July 28, 2016

Why I want another baby!



Another BABY?
Why in the world would I want another baby?

As a kid I always knew I wanted a lot of children. I just love little ones. From middle of the night wakings to learning to throw a ball and even to the tantrums that you try not to laugh at.
Of course life brings changes. Some things just happen and some are by choices we make. Only God knows the real out come of our lives. 

I want my children to grow up in a family with a lot of brothers and sisters. I tell my kids all the time to be kind to one another because they will always be in each other's lives and they will always be family. I love to hear them playing together and enjoying each other. 

When we are old!

Think about it? Later in life our home will be filled with so much love. It will be full of our children and grand children running around playing and getting into mischief. I just think about it and look forward to those days in the future and it makes me smile. 

Entertainment Centers!

They are the best entertainment centers. My kids love to entertain each other. They play together with all of their free time. They hardly ever fight (it does happen, just not that often). I just look in their rooms while I'm making dinner and watch them playing Lego's together or reading on their bean bags. It just makes my heart soar.

The rough world!

This world is getting worse everyday. I worry about the world they are being brought up into. There are so many things that I don't want my kids to be exposed to that they are now learning in school at a very young age. I try my best to protect my kids from all the harmful things in this world, while teaching them the real issues going on today. I wish we lived in a better, safer, and morally sound world but we don't. So It's up to us parents to raise children with these values and the love of God so they can take it out into the world and change it.

Plus it's biblical....lol

Psalm 127:3-5
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

So to sum it up, yes I would like to have more children. The amount? As many as my husband will allow me to have. Do I care if people look at me strange when I have three children already? No! Everyone has their own opinion on this matter. So for those of you not wanting children, or wanting only one or two. I say that is wonderful. Enjoy your life, no matter how large your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment