Monday, July 25, 2016

Us, We are an Us!

Us! 
I just love that!
When we get married we become, Us. 
I love being an Us. 

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. 
 -Martin Luther
I love having my husband come home every day and seeing his smile.  I can't wait to get his kiss. I love being able to spend time with him and have dinner together. I look forward to it all day. I love having him to snuggle up to at night and keep warm. I love having a partner through everything. If I am worried, he's there to reassure me. If I'm upset, he's there to comfort me. He's there to tell me if my clothes look bad or if there is something in my teeth.

We enjoy the same things and always have some one to be on the same team. 

We always have each other to build one another up or to carry us when we are down. 
What  a wonderful thing, to have each other! 
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him-a threefold cord is not quickly broken. 




No comments:

Post a Comment